We prepare Radiation Safety programs which contains the general policies and procedures adopted by the responsibility for establishing radiation protection policies and for authorizing the use of specific radiation sources at your system, for the safe use of ionizing radiation in industry, teaching, research and clinical medicine.
Also, any additional procedures containing detailed instructions for specific sources or categories of use are available from our service through the Radiation Expert Engineers. Authorization for the use of any licensed or registered radiation source is conditional upon complete compliance with federal and state regulations.
Although the use of radiation sources is governed by complex regulations and license conditions, the knowledge and performance required of individual radiation users is readily accomplished by prepare the following :
- Program organization chart & administration
- Radiation safety training policy
- Duties and responsibilities
- Optimization of protection for exposures
- Exposure standards and dosimetry
- Radioactive waste management
- Potential exposure and emergency plans
- Quality assurance program